This has got to be quick. I want to get home and spend the evening with my honey and not brood over the grim realities of the world.
1) An asteroid big enough to obliterate a city recently came within a one in four chance of hitting earth with three days notice. Whoa!
2) Clark could be a malcontent. O'Neill could be a malcontent. The odds that they are both malcontents is slim.
3) OK!OK! Little did I know that corporate thing had sullied Hidalgo. I thought it was a fun adventure movie with a lot of good stuff. Nuff said. Except that Disney listed it as 'based on a true story' and was probably less than honest in saying that. How sad.
4) It is quite apparent that nobody is reading this blog so I can say anything I'd like.....gotta think about that. I may have already been saying anything I like.
Gotta go.

Comments

Popular Posts