I was so pleased to get a chance to hear some of the hearings on 9/11 earlier this week. I really appreciated NPR carrying it live. I was fascinated to get a chance to listen to all the participants and make my own assessment of their demeanor and truth and perspective. The 'terrorism' issue is so complex- and it's not going away.
I really thought Clarke's choice of apologizing to the families was startlingly unexpected and very genuine. He seems irascible but genuine. Read somewhere this week that the reason his book is coming out now before the election is because it had to be vetted for security breaches for the past three months.....hmmmmm.
This week has gone by so fast. Wonderful weather at the start, but March as a lion last night! Wind and rain! I love Oregon.
ok. back to work.

Comments

Popular Posts