Goodbye Charles Hill! I'm sad to say.

When I started writing this blog,  I found myself occasionally scrolling through other Blogger blogs with the hope that I might encounter something interesting. That didn't happen often. I did discover Dustbury though--a blog from a man with a deep commitment to well-written prose and a tendency to tart, pointed humor.  I learned after awhile that his real name was Charles Hill.  An Oklahoman,  he created Dustbury as a place in the mind.  Just today and I rebooted my writing, I searched for his blog. I was sad to find that he had died in 2019.  He was the only person who 'poked' my intermittent blogging with challenging questions and comments.  I hope that there are finches wherever you have landed, Charles. 

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/business/columns/steve-lackmeyer/2019/09/10/blogging-pioneer-completes-final-tourbrdustbury-blogger-charles-hill-died-sunday-after-car-accident/60435869007/

Comments

Popular Posts