December UFO Followup-


The "object" we saw (described in earlier post) remains unidentified. I've created a drawing which resembles what it looked like when we first saw it, though it lacks authenticity since it's a static image. There are few descriptions of slow, dark objects which appear to be on fire in the UFO literature. We've considered fire balloons as an option and it may have been one but things such as the 'flaming' from the top militate against that possibility. An entry in the UFO database from northern California in late November sounds very similar, but little else surfaces. My father died around Thanksgiving and I find myself wondering if there is a connection somehow. He was a science teacher, astronomy and meteorology buff. Perhaps his soul was taking a last turn around the planet. That makes as much sense as anything else I've considered.
And I find my rational mind gritting its teeth at not being able to come up with an acceptable explanation.

sigh...It is hard to accept that I can't and don't know all the answers.

Comments

Popular Posts