A blog just for the discussion of Soccer

I've struggled for a good while with the problem that this blog, Davidrites,  has been a site for putting down my thoughts and opinions and uncertainties about a whole range of issues,  including those having to do with futbol.   In recent weeks,  I've had a lot more interest in writing about that subject as World Cup unfolds in South Africa,  the Portland Timbers battle through their USL season and prepare for joining MLS next year,  and as my own guys struggle through our own season in Portland's Over 50 Men's league.  The game has many elements that tie back to larger life issues and I find myself reflecting on that a good bit.  In order to do it all justice,  I've launched My Sodden Pitch a blog specifically for talking about the game I love.   Hope that you,  my readers,  will take a look if you share that interest.   If all you care about is international politics,  family struggles and joys,  scientific discoveries and marvels, and similar miscellany I think you'll continue to find it here.   


Thanks for reading!  David

Comments

Popular Posts