Further contradiction of the 'bad service' folks...

This isn't the news that will rouse your ire nor cause you to consider venting your spleen. I wrote the other day that a service person had arrived in a timely fashion and had proceeded to do their best to make me, the customer, satisfied. Tony from Sears! He identified a major flaw in the structure of our new dishwasher, ordered parts, and committed to return at my convenience, between the hours of 8AM and Noon. Yeah. Well, I have to admit some cynicism and I also have to admit that scrambling through my schedule so I could be home for Tony to do his magic was an annoyance. That being said, Tony arrived today for his encore performance installing the replacement parts in the dishwasher! The dishwasher. We have been hand washing our dishes for several years because the in-house machine long ago died. And I discovered to my surprise recently that dishwashers tend to be environmentally better than handwashing (My grandmother raises her hands to the sky in despair!). So Tony called this morning- visit two- saying he'd arrive at about 8:15 for the repair activity. And tonight we have a dishwasher!

Most importantly, there is now solid evidence for those of you who are told 8AM to Noon that someone DOES get service at 8AM. And it could be you! American workers like Tony are great---smart, effective, and ready to help.
And we should be glad for it. Even if we're at the wrong end of the queue.

Comments

Popular Posts