Blogging vindicated by US press

I've often felt a nudge of insecurity over my belief that it's worthwhile (and not just arrogant) to write down what I think about various subjects. The feeling has been stronger when I realize that people aren't flocking to my electronic doorstep desperate to read my burning words of wisdom. So it's with great pleasure that I found an entry at http://dustbury.com (a blog whose value is self-evident) reporting that there are sound and valuable reasons to blog....readers or no. My anxiety is assuaged for at least a day or so. If you do visit Dustbury for the "blog values" entry, you might also cruise through the listing of bizarre search engine inquiries with their trademark Dustbury dry commentary. Or any of several other regular features. This is funny.

Comments

Popular Posts