So I ask myself, are we all washed in the waters

of salvation? And I find myself saying, "no, there's . Forgive me for not turning a blind eye but Democrats can't take the moral high ground by standing on a pile of dung. And the recent observations that prominent Democrat Reid may have benefited from property sales that any ordinary Joe would say were shady and additionally may have used campaign funds to provide bonuses to staff at his residential complex suggest that there's more than enough dung to go around.

Maybe these aren't in the league of toying with underage pages, but they still count as less than righteous. And they make it hard to point the finger of moral blame at anyone else.

For me? I'm just sad. 'Cause again it's really hard to tell the good people from the bad people by the letters after their names.

Comments

Popular Posts