A word, Gentle Reader....

One wonderful element of the Internet is that it allows recording and measurement of 'what's happening'. So, even a simple blogger like myself can tell that people visit and, one hopes, read some of what I've writ. From time to time, I know that my children or a friend are among the occasional readers because I'll get an email to that effect. What I don't know is whether I've excited the imagination of anyone else out there in the big world. There's a function on my counter which shows that people from as far away as Indonesia have logged into . I think that's wonderful: an opportunity for people all over the world to hear other voices directly. Yet I don't know if these visits are simply by chance or by intent.

So. If you are a reader who has visited Davidrites more than once and have found something to stir the heart or mind here, be kind enough to add a "comment" and let me know what you like or dislike. And thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts