Stlll AWOL

On january 9th I posted about my frustration that Apple iTunes lists the wonderful Portugeuse group, , and provides sampling of their work but, despite queries over the subsequent weeks still can't let me purchase the group's work and has not given me an answer as to why!

I emailed iTunes support and got acknowledgment from them that they'd received my question. "Don't try to download music from this site for the next two weeks" they said. So I didn't. Now it's more than a month and, despite a second query, I still can't BUY Madredeus work off iTunes even though it's listed for sale. And even though iTunes has told me twice that they are 'checking it out'.

This is really really disappointing. And who knows how many other listings are not actually downloadable. ...Willing buyer and willing seller. That's American commerce. This? Is a pain.

Comments

Popular Posts