screwed up...

that seems to be quite evident at this juncture. And they're not the only ones. That's also true. And the Mayor of New Orleans, for whom I have great sympathy, is challenging common sense by suggesting that a third of the city will return in the next few days....LORD!
It's an autumn Saturday night in East County. The new neighbors eighty yards down the street are having a 'great' party. It's going on eleven pm and I can hear people screaming inside the house here over the tv set in the next room. I'm so glad I'm not the next door neighbor. The older couple who probably go to bed at 9 most nights....
Yeah. Americans. We're a wonderful group.

So. Tonight on the television, I see the scrolling names of children who are still missing in New Orleans. How can this be? I am desolate. With so few dead bodies the sense of dread about missing people grows. Where are they?

Moving on. We all need to be moving on.

Comments

Popular Posts