Tsunami Tsunami Las Vegas!

Suddenly I realize that I've gone nearly three weeks into the new year and not had a moment to write. The world's solid geological fundus has been rocked by the walls of water in the southern hemisphere. I've gone off to Las Vegas to play King Cup soccer. And come home again safe. A manmade probe has landed on Titan and no sirens have gone off. Iraq. Fallujah remains a ghost town. My sister enters her third week of chemo for breast cancer, and I pray for her and all of us at odd moments day and night. The family gathers at Epiphany and the ThighMaster isn't as popular as the glowing light ball....Are you confused about what this all means? I was there, and I am. More to follow as they say. I hope- with all my heart- that your year has begun with joy.

Comments

Popular Posts