Fallujah attack strangely timed to US election?

Who's being cynical here? Is the attack our forces are stepping up to launch on Sunni forces in Fallujah supposed to be timed for November 2nd to heighten people's keen awareness that we are at war and therefore reinforce the "Wartime" president? I can't believe the timing is coincidental. And there's not a necessary reason for the heightened military action to fall at the beginning of election week. Or at least not one that I know about- and therefore I shouldn't second guess our leaders. Well. Americans are always believing that we're participants and that we should ask questions. So, maybe the attack won't take place until Wednesday and all my cynicism will be for nothing. But- if I were right- it suggests the supremely callous and cynical manipulation of people's lives-again- to achieve political gain.

Damn. I am afraid of where we are going.

Comments

Popular Posts