TechNation Revisited

I am happy to report that "Vested Interests" or no, Dr. Moira Gunn from TechNation was gracious enough to personally respond to my email about the salmon farming issue. She said she would look further into the questions, and I appreciated that.

Perhaps my long (not so elegant) discourse on being at the mercy of 'vested interests' should have included a caveat that NPR at least works to provide us with the tools to understand. Not always as much as I'd like, but the attempt is better than what's offered in other media.

I heard a commentator say the other night that he was discouraged that all media seem to be "long on opinions and short on facts" and that this is encouraging the polarization taking place in our country. Well said!

DAVIDRITES@ATT.NET

Comments

Popular Posts