Day of changing weather.
I am frustrated. IMac just back from the shop and it's not booting....grrrr. I have never had problems with my machines. begrudge the time.
OK. So John Kerry walks into a bar. The bartender looks at him and says, "So. Why the long face?" Ha ha ha ha.....
I wish I could think of something that really amused me about the President. Instead I'm scared...
They're talking about seeding the oceans with iron so that it will trigger blooms of algae that will then consume carbond dioxide from the atmosphere. I am reminded of when I was a kid and my best friend, Rick, and I had chemistry sets. We did a lot of 'let's pour this into this test tube and see what happens." So surfers will be coming up out of the ocean with rust rings around their ankles? Sometimes I wonder...
well, more later.e

Comments

Popular Posts