OK it's late on a hot AUgust night and I'm cranky. I admit it. John Kerry! What the hell are you doin' saying you would have rolled into Iraq despite the fact there were none of the real 'canary in a mineshaft' kind of warnings of imminent danger to US national interests? I am mortally opposed to the Bush Neocon idea that preemptive war is ok. And you? YOU? are essentially saying you buy it? Ya lost me there, John!

Wait. Is there an audience here? I'm sorry. I rant without preamble. rude ranting. It's mid August and I should know better 'cause everyone is distracted in this heat.
Including me. Hafta come back later and talk about Julia Fordham concert, the weather and global warming and the dead spot off the coast, the ceremonies to open the Olympics, and the nature of passion....
Yes. I'll be back. Oh....and I really was struck by "City of God". A sad movie.
OK. hold your questions!

Comments

Popular Posts